Friday, August 1, 2008

Back on Track

So I am writing another post today since I have been getting behind on these things. We are back in Indiana and school will start soon so I need to get focused. I have been off the schedule I was trying to keep so that is not helping my training situation. I did sign up for the half marathon yesterday so that is a start!! I guess that should have been the first thing I did. It does make it more real since I signed my name and paid for it, I guess it is just one more piece of motivation. It is super hot here lately and it does not help me to be motivated at all. I think that the treadmill and I will have to see each other often until I can get on a schedule that works with the heat. I am not particularly a morning person, but maybe it is time. Who knows, it could be peaceful and I could like it! I did talk to a fellow runner today-one who is way faster and stronger than I. She gave me some good tips and I appreciated them very much. I like the advice that people have been giving, so keep it coming! This weekend I look forward to running back at home. I am looking for some new places to go since I get bored easy. Who really likes to run in circles anyways? Hamsters, mice...not me.
Lindsey

1 comment:

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

Is your work email lfassuet@lubbockisd.org???